Monday, February 20, 2012

Looking Briefly Back at January

    Three trials in Calera this past month. Alex led the house again with 18 Q's.  OK, I know ... Q count. Well they were awesome. Tank and I are still working to get our timing back after his time off from agility. Notice I say our timing when it is really my timing that need work. His is Exceptional. He is getting his muscle mass back too. His speed is crazy fast. It's like he is trying to make up for lost time when he could have been running.        Haven't had too many Bonus Lines for Wyatt and I to work from but we keep "practicing" at every trial.  Rookie earned another Title and my baby boy Zack earned his first Open Level Title. I really need to start practicing more with him. Don't we all???  He really loves this stuff!
     Folks are starting to ask about Seminars again! Stay tuned and... Run As One Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2012 Run As One Agility, LLC.