Saturday, October 1, 2011

Run As One Dog Agility Blog

     Welcome to my Run As One Blog!     

     So since this is my first blog I guess whoever is out there reading this will be taking a journey with me and this Dog world much of my life is now built around.  I hope to just let my mind think and my fingers type thoughts that in some way will always have a connection to my dogs and likely to dog agility.  I expect there will be some point in each post and to that if you do start following this I will pledge to keep the rambling to a minimum, hopefully leaving both of us with something to feel good about.  I promise once I hit that post button that alone will feel good for at least me :)

     Brief Bio: I am Owner/Co-owner, Trainer and Handler of the following fine dogs: Luke, Alex, Tank, Wyatt, Rookie & Zack. Oh, and we have 1 cat named Stella. These fine four legged partners will from here forward be referred to as the group we affectionately call: "The Herd".

     To that I wish all well. Love your dogs and enjoy the moments with them as you ever after continue to Run As One!

Ed Scharringhausen

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2012 Run As One Agility, LLC.